Early childhood teacher - Burwood
Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for children O2?
Your enthusiastic nature and abundance of energy will make you a perfect fit in our friendly, supportive team. You’ll have excellent communication skills, and be committed to building strong relationships with children and families. Your understanding of developmental stages for developing each child’s full potential will be welcomed and valued.
And, if you are successfully employed in this permanent full-time position during the month of July we'll give you:
- A sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply)
When you choose our team at Burwood, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a homely centre which is licensed for 55 children. We’ll welcome you into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, nurturing, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. We can offer you market-leading professional development, generous team benefits and career pathways, and the security of a stable established organisation. What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture.
If you want to take your place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
305 Burwood Road, Burwood, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632