Qualified centre manager
We are looking for a registered and qualified ECE centre manager for our Papatoetoe (Auckland) childcare centre.
As a centre manager you will be:
- Having proven recent success in educational leadership position in ECE sector
- Passionate in building meaningful relationships with children and their whānau
- An experienced and confident in program planning, centre management and has a strong understanding of Te Whariki
- A strong communicator with interpersonal skills and good computer literacy
- Confident and comfortable in managing day to day operations, including enrolments and staffing.
Our team at Superstar childcare:
- Is passionate about teaching and developing a high-quality program and empowering children
- Is building strong relationships with tamariki and their whānau
- Understands the importance of working in a place that respects each other, our environment and ourselves
- Works as a close-knit team.
- Wonderful work environment with a supportive team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- First aid and registration costs covered
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you are interested in joining our team or would like additional information, call Jessica on (022) 0893 708 or apply now.
All applicants for the role require provisional or full certification with the Teaching Council and valid NZ residency or work visa.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter for immediate consideration to:
Jessica Jason, Centre Owner
31, Shibata Rise, Ranui, Auckland 0612
(022) 089 3708
Vacancy reference #:1HANBb
ECE centre details
14 Evelyn Street, Papatoetoe, Auckland
29 Banyan Drive, Totara Heights, Auckland 2105