New entrant–Y2 teacher
This is an exciting opportunity to join our junior hub catering for new entrants–Y2. Applicants are encouraged to provide evidence of:
- High quality teaching and learning
- Current pedagogical knowledge
- Catering for diverse needs
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Play-based learning or experience teaching new entrant/junior students
- Experience/willingness to implement a structured literacy approach
- Culturally responsive relational practice
- Commitment to enacting the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
We welcome applicants with the drive, passion, and commitment to ongoing learning, to join our supportive school community and share in our journey.
209 Wellington Road, Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt
P O Box 43023, Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt, 5048
View on map