We are looking for a qualified teacher who is enthusiastic, conscientious, flexible and committed to providing a high quality programme for our 2–3½ year olds and their families. You will need to have a desire to learn and grow whilst role modelling respectful practices towards tamariki and demonstrate an understanding of emotional competence. If you have initiative, a strong work ethic and a love for children and the environment this could be the position for you! Experience writing learning stories is highly advantageous.
In return we offer:
- A country preschool with a natural and homely environment
- Large spacious playgrounds with vege gardens, an orchard and horses in the surrounding paddocks
- A well resourced preschool
- Free uniform
- Professional development opportunities
- Great child/teacher ratios
- A great supportive team to be part of.
This role is part-time (3 days but can be flexible) and fixed-term until the end of the year with the potential to extend if needed.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAMzk
Poppies Preschool Gardiners Road
ECE centre details
344 Gardiners Road, Harewood, Christchurch
Wintercreek RD RD1, Rangiora 7471