Certified ECE teacher
Centre Manager with a collaborative approach. Gorgeous location, vibrant and stimulating set up. Come visit to see!
- Diverse professional learning opportunities
- Subsidised care for your child
- First Aid and Certification renewal payment provided
- Staff benefits such as birthday leave
- Living in an amazing diverse community and environment
- Leadership and growth opportunities.
Our team at Little Wonders Oanaka has an opening for a certified ECE Teacher, who is invested in their own learning journey future. This position will be for approximately 25 hours per week and is a newly established position in our team.
We have an opportunity to join our collaborative team environment in beautiful Wanaka. Our centre is focused on quality outcomes for children which we achieve by working closely with our very supportive family and community. We provide comprehensive mentoring for provisionally certificated teachers and teachers in training. Our indoor environment is an authentic 'home away from home' where children thrive and learn through play . Risk taking and adventurous play are valued by our community and our outdoor environment reflects this with natural spaces, loose parts and physical challenge.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds current registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Acknowledge and respect the languages, heritages and cultures of all akonga.
Interested? Please submit your confidential application using the application form using the link below or contact me directly at email@example.com
If you would simply like to have a chat or visit the centre to kick things off more informally, we welcome you with open arms.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAMx3
ECE centre details
45 Connor Street, Wanaka
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143