Early learning educator
We are a beautiful, well-resourced centre in Albany with great spaces for each age group. Our philosophy, inspired by Reggio Emilia and RIE, is reflected in our environment which is rich in natural resources and loose parts. Our team of passionate, purposeful and positive teachers work together to support children to be active explorers and investigators, confident in their own unique abilities.
Due to increase our children's roll, we currently have full-time position available.
You need to have the following qualities:
- Initiative, passion and respectful practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy and time management
- Knowledge of Reggio Emilia and RIE philosophy an advantage
- Fully or provisionally registered and qualified in NZ early childhood education.
We provide for our children and the high level of support management gives to our teaching team.
You will benefit from:
- Regular whole centre and personal tailored PD
- Generous non-contact and extra documentation time
- Comprehensive teaching registration support and paid fee
- Paid staff meeting
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid First Aid
- Childcare discounts
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent teacher-child ratios.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, please contact the centre manager.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, CV, and direct enquiries to:
(021) 414 969
Vacancy reference #:1HAMur
ECE centre details
5 William Pickering Drive, Albany, Auckland
5 William Pickering Drive, Albany, Auckland 0632