ERO is seeking to appoint highly skilled education professionals with experience in early childhood education or school leadership (for example HOLA, AP, DP or principal) to join our Wellington or Dunedin regional offices. ERO provides an intensive induction programme and a supportive and professional working environment.
The starting salary for a review officer is $91,891 p.a
The driving force behind ERO is the belief that quality education is a right for every child and young person. The Education Review Office (ERO) evaluates and reports on the education and care of children and young people in early childhood services, kohunga reo, puna kōhungahunga, kura and schools.
Do you want to:
- Enhance your career - hold a key role in a respected and valued agency in the sector, with government, and with parents and whānau
- Join a team of passionate individuals making a real difference to the lives of every child and young person in New Zealand
- Gain rich, varied, unique and exciting insights in seeing and reflecting on the education system in New Zealand in all its shapes and guises
- Work flexibly in a friendly, inclusive environment that supports professional agency and work-life balance
- Enjoy great induction, professional development and learning opportunities to enhance and develop your skills in evaluation and leadership?
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- A passion for equitable and excellent education outcomes for all learners and their whānau
- A commitment to changing disparities in educational outcomes
- A strong work ethic and are committed to high quality evaluation
- The capability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Great relational and communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude, a great sense of humour, and value work-life balance
- Are bilingual in te reo Māori and English, or willing to learn.
Please visit our website for more information.
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and ERO candidate application form to:
(03) 972 7764
Te Tari Arotake Mātauranga (ERO)