Are you an energetic and motivated teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a vacancy for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa. This maternity cover commences as soon as possible, until December 2021, and is a fantastic opportunity to join our babies team. You will be working in a 4 teacher team, and previous experience working with babies is essential for this role.
Your warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and confidence with learning stories will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised.
We will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our well resourced centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
We would love to meet you, introduce you to our team, and chat to you about this exciting role.
Kindercare Learning Centres - Wigram Skies (219)
ECE centre details
151 Corsair Drive, Wigram, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632