Provisionally registered, fully registered and primary qualified teachers welcome to apply.
At Educare Peachgrove there is an emphasis on reciprocal trust, respect and the Tuakana – Teina relationship amongst our tamariki.
We have three separate ages and stages learning environments for tamariki to learn laugh & play with supplied nappies, wipes and catered halal meals. Our culturally diverse centre ensures connections with our local community are strong, as a result our children know where they come from and begin to establish a sense of belonging.
You will be a strong advocate for our tamariki, who will be able to uphold and support our commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Whariki, and the Educare vision of Learn, Laugh, Play. Educare Peachgrove has strong Whanau values and beliefs that promote tuakana teina and whanaungatanga.
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive, passionate and caring team to be a part of
- The opportunity to negotiate your work hours to suit whānau life
- A family-owned and orientated workplace
- Ongoing access to professional development
- An excellent programme for supporting provisional teachers to get their full registration
- A supportive workplace, who grows their own leaders internally
- A fund to support the wellbeing of our kaiako
- Payment support for teacher certification
- 50% off Childcare for your children at an Educare centre
- Payment of first aid renewals
- Branded polo shirts and jackets provided
- And loads more!
How to apply
Please send your CV, qualifications along with the listing reference to:
(027) 254 1919
Vacancy reference #:1HAMno
ECE centre details
93a Peachgrove Road, Hamilton East, Hamilton
3 Grey Street, Regent, Whangarei 0112