We are a family-focused early learning centre located in the heart of the Cashmere/Beckenham loop. We pride ourselves on our strong community connections and meaningful relationships with whānau and tamariki to ensure that we provide the best possible care and education for every child.
Both of our outdoor environments are inclusive of the natural environment and children flourish in the spaces we have on offer. The 2–5-year-old outdoor space is second to none! It is vastly spacious, brilliantly designed and beautifully resourced. We also boast a very natural and well enjoyed garden area where our children engage in gardening, composting and worm farms. We also have a strong focus on teacher mentoring and support with regular coaching meetings with head teachers and the centre manager.
We are looking for someone with equal values and hard work ethic to join us on our journey and our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- BEd/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- A drive to provide the best quality and care and education for children. With this comes a want to inquire into your own teaching and to grow in your practice
- Excellent open communication skills with a willingness to solve problems, reliability and flexibility
- Awareness of Tiriti o waitangi, tikanga, te reo and te Ao Maori
- Ability to establish and maintain great relationships with whanau knowledge on planning, assessment.
This is a permanent position working 24 hours per week.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to be part of a fantastic team! Apply online today, or please contact Jaz.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAMjh
ECE centre details
95 Colombo Street, Beckenham, Christchurch
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241