Certificated early childhood teacher
A very rare vacancy has opened up at our community, not-for-profit centre.
We are a well established and dynamic mixed-age centre (25 child license) based in Birkenhead Point. One of our long serving teachers is moving on to progress their career and we are on the search for a qualified/certificated teacher to contribute to the high level of service that we are known for.
We are looking for a teacher who loves to learn and grow in a safe and nurturing environment
What we offer:
- A centre covered by all benefits of the ECECA
- Minimum 30 hours per week during our term times
- Salary that is aligned to the Pay Parity rates
- Great non-contact allocation and ongoing PLD support
- A community and whānau-inspired centre that looks after everyone.
In return, you will need to be a self-driven, relational and passionate teacher who is 100% committed to high-quality care and education.
How to apply
To request and job description or submit your CV contact:
Adele Hall, Manager/Senior Teacher
110 Hinemoa Street, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626
(09) 480 5239
Vacancy reference #:1HAM_x
ECE centre details
110 Hinemoa Street, Birkenhead, Auckland
110 Hinemoa Street, Birkenhead, North Shore City 0626