Scale A teacher
We seek a self motivated and enthusiastic teacher to work in our future-focused school in our boys only class.
Successful applicants will:
- Have sound curriculum knowledge, an understanding of inquiry learning and effective classroom management skills
- Have the ability to deliver high-quality inclusive learning programmes to support boys’ learning
- A commitment to developing student agency including passion based learning
- Have an understanding of the social, emotional and learning needs of Y7–8 boys
- Have a growth mindset and the ability to build strong relationships with both students and staff
- Be a team player.
If you enjoy working with a friendly, supportive staff and alongside emerging adolescents, we would like to hear from you.
How to apply
Please send your CV, application and a covering letter, noting your strengths in relation to the above skills and attributes and direct enquiries to:
Kim Sloane, Principal
(09) 435 0343
Download our application form
Scale A Position 2021
Hailes Road, Kamo, Whangarei
Hailes Road, Kamo, 112
View on map