Are you a future-focused Early Childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working with energetic toddlers aged 2 to 3 years? If so, our experienced and established team has been waiting for you!
When you choose our team at Kohimarama, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a small relaxed centre, with creative indoor and outdoor play and learning areas. We’ll welcome you into our vibrant, innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, nurturing, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. We can offer you market-leading professional development; generous team benefits and career pathways; and the security of a stable, established organisation.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be awaiting registration)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If this sounds like you, and you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you. Come and make a difference to the children in our care and complement our current team!
Kindercare Learning Centres Kohimarama
ECE centre details
24 Melanesia Road, Kohimarama, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632