Early childhood education qualified \kKaiako
- Join an energetic and passionate team growing hearts and minds of our tamariki and mokopuna
- Engaging and encouraging of whānau and communities within Te Kūiti and Maniapoto rohe.
Te Pukeiti Early Childhood Centre is a licensed 50 place early learning centre based in Te Kūiti and operated by the Maniapoto Māori Trust Board.
We currently have a full-time Monday to Friday qualified kaiako position available.
To be successful in this role, you will possess or be working towards the following:
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to quality teaching and learning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactively work and contribute as a positive and energetic team member
- Commitment to personal growth and development
- Engaging to work and communicate with parents and whānau.
Experience and knowledge:
- NZ qualified and registered early childhood education (ECE) or primary teacher
- Experience in working with tamariki in an ECE / primary school environment
- An understanding of Te Reo me ngā tikanga, would be preferable.
For more detailed job related information and enquiries please contact Kelly Tregoweth: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you registered on the Maniapoto Tribal Register?
Update your Tribal Register information by calling 0800 668 285 or email
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAML6
Te Pukeiti Early Childhood Centre
ECE centre details
41 Taupiri Street, Te Kuiti
P O Box 36, Te Kuiti 3941