Certified ECE teacher
Gorgeous rural location. Beautiful new centre with calm, respectful practice....Come visit for a chat to learn more about us!
Nestled amongst farmland, and overlooking the Kaipara River, Active Explorers Helensville is a new purpose designed early childhood centre that you will adore!
- Dynamic outdoor spaces
- Strong focus on natural resources - when you see our location you will know why we treasure what nature has to offer
- Registration and First Aid training paid
- Competitive subsidised childcare costs for your own tamariki.
Active Explorers Helensville has three separate rooms for each age and stage, ensuring children's different needs and interests are ideally catered for. We have an opportunity either with our smallest family members in our nursery - a warm and welcoming space provides loving care for our under 2s, or with our preschool tamariki.
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector.
- A Level 7 ECE Qualification and current teaching registration is essential
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our whānau
- Experience and love for the infant age group
If you are curious and not quite sure you want to enter a formal process just yet, we encourage you to get in touch to come visit, have a chat and see if this could be a match for both of us!
Interested? Please submit your confidential application and CV to us.
Any queries, please email: email@example.com
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAMDh
Active Explorers Helensville
ECE centre details
14 Commercial Road, Helensville
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143