Home based visiting teacher
We have a wonderful position available for an experienced, and motivated registered early childhood teacher, to join our great team of visiting teachers.
The ideal candidate would be living in South/East Auckland, basing themselves from home and attending our office in Albany each Friday.
This role will require you to be able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese.
As a visiting teacher you will work with homebased educators, providing mentoring, support, and leadership to ensure high quality care and education.
To undertake this role of visiting teacher, you will have
- An early childhood qualification with full registration
- Sound understanding of Te Whāriki
- Great motivation and self-management skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to work in a flexible environment
- Current first aid and full driver’s licence.
We provide competitive remuneration, company laptop, mobile phone and company car for company associated use.
Apply now to join our very supportive and friendly team.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAM5Z
No-1 Home Based Childcare & Education Service
ECE centre details
6 Tarndale Grove, Rosedale, Auckland
P O Box 300688, Albany, Auckland 0752