Babies teacher – Tower Junction
Are you a future-focused early childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working with babies? If so, our experienced team has been waiting for you…
When you choose our Tower Junction centre, you’ll enjoy the benefits of our close knit and family focused team. We’ll welcome you into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, nurturing, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. Your warm, caring Kaiako experience in providing responsive loving care to babies would be ideal, along with creativity, energy, and a sense of fun. You will enjoy working with our younger tamariki, and respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs.
If you are successfully employed in this permanent full-time position during the month of June we'll give you:
- A sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply)
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A professional who values connected, supportive relationships
- An ability to work collaboratively with a team
- A passion and curiosity to learn with, and alongside children
- A commitment to intentionally plan rich learning experiences
- A genuine knowledge of inquiry-based learning and the importance of early learning foundation skills.
Our centre embraces a respectful, inclusive culture. Here, building strong personal relationships with tamariki and whānau matters. You'll be joining a team who are committed to providing an environment where children feel safe, and loved, while they are learning.
ECE centre details
2 Barry Hogan Place, Middleton, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632