We have an exciting opportunity for an ECE or primary qualified and registered teacher to join our friendly, passionate and supportive team. We are committed to providing quality care and education to our children. We pride ourselves on the learning experiences we offer to extend our children ’s learning and the strong relationships we hold with our centre whānau.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A NZ ECE or Primary teacher qualification and hold current ECE registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to quality education
- Recognising and documenting tamariki growth and interests through planning and writing learning stories
- Contribute to a supportive and welcoming team culture
- A can do and solution - based attitude
- A passion for creating environments that inspires our children to play, learn and grow.
Hours are between 25–30 per week Monday to Friday with non-contact assessment and planning time allocated.
Enquiries and applications from qualified ECE or primary teachers, including provisional registration are welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact via email, phone or welcome to come in person. Preferably before 30 June.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
48 Pakington Street, Westport 7825
(03) 789 6683
Vacancy reference #:1HALxo
Westport Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
48 Pakington Street, Westport
P O Box 312, Westport 7866