Time for a change?
Changing jobs takes courage, so we’re beside you each step of the way. When you choose Kindercare, you’re choosing:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- The security of a stable, established organisation.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you are a teacher who practices respectful care, and has a heart and passion for babies, we have a role for you in our nurturing, homely environment. Your experience, sense of humour, flexibility and confidence with learning stories will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team.
If you are successfully employed in a permanent full-time position during the month of June we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&C's apply).
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves on developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
If you are looking for the next step in your teaching journey, we would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
13 Connolly Street, Boulcott, Lower Hutt
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632