Our centre is based in Papakura and we are looking to welcome a new staff member to our team. Our centre is licensed for 25 U2s and is filling up fast.
We are seeking a qualified registered ECE teacher, who is passionate about working with babies and infants. The right candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a rich and supportive learning environment for our tamariki.
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Experience working with 0–2-year-olds is preferred
- Te reo Māori is advantageous but not essential
- Our centre hours are from 7am–6pm, however fixed shifts may be a possibility.
The successful applicant will:
- Understand that health and safety is a priority
- Be able to lead by example and inspire others to achieve their potential
- Be solution oriented and able to handle situations under pressure
- Have the ability to communicate openly, honestly and effectively and maintain confidentiality
- Engage others and have the ability to influence, mentor and coach others
- Understand the significance of the Treaty of Waitangi and display cultural sensitivity
- Be part of a warm, energetic and enthusiastic team who value teamwork, integrity and kindness.
- Be a qualified registered ECE teacher
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be confident in planning, writing and contributing
- Share ideas and have the ability to create opportunities for children to learn through play
- Have a kind, calm, resilient and patient demeanour and be passionate about their role as an educator.
We have a new supportive management team who understands each individuals needs. Staff are valued and respected and we offer an inclusive working environment.
Hard work will be rewarded with:
- Competitive remuneration
- Childcare discounts
- Comprehensive support for provisionally certificated teachers
- Regular professional learning opportunities
- A professional and passionate team to support you in personal and professional growth.