Registered ECE teacher
We are a small community preschool which is not-for-profit, and focused on quality for children. We are committed to promoting the joy of learning, inspiring the sense of wonder, and building confident, competent learners.
Our community preschool is a place where everybody feels well cared for and our children feel special.
We recognise no significant learning occurs without relationships. We aim to provide children a rich educational environment and we recognise the real beauty lies in the quality of relationships.
What we are offering:
- Above NZEI collective wage rates
- Paid non-contact time - (within your own home, or in centre)
- Paid professional development
- Great ratios, and opportunities to explore our local community, and be involved in community events
- An opportunity to be working as apart of a community preschool here in the Gorgeous Central Otago
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who shows professionalism, and a flexible enthusiastic attitude
- Is self motivated, passionate and strives to be the best teacher they can be
- An excellent communicator, with great relationship skills to foster and maintain effective working relationships with whänau/caregivers, the team, and the wider community
- Who has a commitment to ongoing learning, sharing knowledge with other staff, modelling responsibility through commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV, and direct enquiries to:
Nicky Roberts, Centre Manager
17 Molyneux Ave, Cromwell
(03) 445 0632
ECE centre details
17 Molyneux Avenue, Cromwell
17 Molyneux Avenue, Cromwell, Dunedin 9310