ECE centre manager
Lower Hutt City Childcare Centre is a non-profit ECE centre in the heart of Lower Hutt. We are looking for a passionate and experienced centre manager who will continue to lead our centre and help deliver a quality learning environment for our tamariki while upholding our values.
An ideal candidate will have the following skills and capabilities:
- Qualification in early childhood education and current teacher registration
- Previous leadership experience in an ECE environment
- Knowledge of ECE regulations and Te Whāriki
- Knowledge of tikanga, te reo and te ao Māori
- Excellent communication skills with staff, board members and whānau
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Education Council, ERO, MOE requirements, Licensing Criteria, 2008 Regulations and Code of Ethics
- Strong financial skills and business sense
- A passion for teaching and learning
- Clean criminal record and NZ residency.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ECE specialist with exceptional leadership qualities, so apply now.
Please note: applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HALsb
ECE centre details
2 St Albans Grove, Lower Hutt CBD, Lower Hutt
2 St Albans Grove, Woburn, Lower Hutt 5010