Early childhood teacher
Are you a future-focused early childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? If so, our experienced and established team has been waiting for you! And, if you are successfully employed in this permanent full time position during the month of June we'll give you:
- a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&C’s apply)
When you choose our centre, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a homely, well-designed centre with beautiful outdoor areas. In our small, settled babies room (approx 3 months–2 years), your skill and heart for providing responsive loving care, will complement our current team. In our active toddlers room, your creativity and energy for these 3½ to 4½ year olds, will be valued and encouraged.
We’ll welcome you into our vibrant, innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, nurturing, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. We can offer you market-leading professional development; generous team benefits and career pathways; and the security of a stable, established organisation.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be awaiting registration or a 3rd year student)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families
If this sounds like you we’d really love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres Botany Downs
ECE centre details
138 Golfland Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632