Are you a future-focused early childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working with energetic toddlers aged 2–3 years? If so, our experienced and established team has been waiting for you!
When you choose our centre, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a homely, well-designed centre with beautiful outdoor areas. We’ll welcome you into our vibrant, innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, nurturing, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. We can offer you market-leading professional development; generous team benefits and career pathways; and the security of a stable, established organisation.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be awaiting registration)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If this sounds like you and you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you. Come and make a difference to the children in our care and complement our current team!
Kindercare Learning Centres (18) Dannemora
ECE centre details
Cratloe Lane, Dannemora, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632