Qualified and registered ECE teacher
We are on the hunt for a qualified and registered ECE teacher for our centre in Glen Eden.
As a teacher, you will enjoy working collaboratively within a supportive team and have confidence in planning and learning journeys for all tamariki. Through your open communication style and focus on strengthening relationships, you will value the past whilst helping to bring to life a vision for the future that is shared by the team and whānau.
You will also:
- Be a team player who loves to laugh and have fun
- Have a good understanding of planning, assessment and documentation
- Enjoy your job, which will show through your interactions with tamariki and whānau
- Be committed to professional growth
- Be able to work between the hours of 7.30am and 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Share our commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, informing and leading bicultural practice
- Enjoy working with our tamariki and love getting your hands dirty.
- Competitive wage and childcare discounts
- Flexibility in which age group you would like to work with
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- A fun and supportive team to work alongside.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
(09) 818 2225
Vacancy reference #:1HALph
ECE centre details
4103 Great North Road, Glen Eden, Auckland
4103 Great North Road, Auckland 0603