We are a well-established Reggio-inspired boutique Centre licensed for 31 tamariki, including 8 peepi. A small team of passionate kaiako, we provide a rich bicultural learning environment, and constantly strive for excellence for all of our learners and kaiako. We currently have a full time teaching position in ruuma peepi.
If you excel in your work, are self-motivated, and value a culture that is driven, professional, diverse, fun, and supportive, we would love to hear from you!
Applicants will ideally hold a New Zealand recognised Early Childhood Education qualification and current practising certificate. This position would suit a new graduate. Untrained kaiako will also be considered if they meet the following:
- Experience working with preschool aged tamariki, preferably peepi
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a small team and wider centre community
- Are passionate about tikanga and te reo Māori
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in early childhood
- Professional manner and great time management skills
- Sound knowledge of Te Whāriki
- A commitment to developing a working knowledge of our Reggio-inspired and bicultural philosophy,
- Experience in Centre planning, assessment and internal-evaluation.
As a valid member of our Li’l Pumpkins Glenview team, your hard work and commitment to providing excellence in education and care will be rewarded. You will receive the full support of our management team and pedagogical leader.
For further information please read our ERO Review (Li’l Pumpkins Preschool Centre Ltd), visit our Facebook Page (Li’l Pumpkins Early Learning), Pinterest (Reggio Inspirations Li’l Pumpkins Early Learning) or contact us direct.
How to apply
Please email or post your CV to
Hayley Neilson, Administrator
48a Devine Road, Tamahere, Hamilton 3283
(07) 859 0090
Vacancy reference #:1HALpW
ECE centre details
99 Peacockes Road, Hamilton Central, Hamilton
P O Box 24170, Hamilton Central, Hamilton 3253