Are you a future-focused early childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? If so, our team has been waiting for you!
When you choose our team at Aotea, you'll be welcomed into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. Your warm, caring kaiako experience with toddlers would be ideal, along with creativity, energy, and a sense of fun. You will enjoy working with children aged 18 months to 2½ years, and respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs.
If you are successfully employed in this permanent full-time position during the month of July we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply).
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
You'll be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we offer:
- Ongoing professional development – leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
We would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
41 Aotea Drive, Ascot Park, Porirua
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632