New entrant teacher
Here we can offer you:
- A Y0–1 class of loving children!
- Single cell classrooms
- Fantastic resources to support your creative genius including a school pool and healthy curriculum budgets!
- Colleagues with a good sense of humour who enjoy working within a whānau oriented environment
- Opportunities to develop your pedagogy, to be part of developing our future-focused curriculum
- Google platform
- A well established PB4L framework that supports student behaviour at school
- A school that prioritises cultural identity, language and culture
- PTSA allowance
- Opportunity to apply for the Voluntary Bonding Scheme
- Support to assist you integrating into the school.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- NZ practising certificate
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to raising student achievement
- High expectations
- A sense of humour
- Something special about themselves that can be added to our already highly successful team.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HALib
Kelvin Road, Papakura
74 Kelvin Road, Papakura, 2110
View on map