This position commences at the beginning of term 3, in a Y7–8 all girls' class.
There is the opportunity of an assistant principal role for a suitable applicant.
There is a new interactive TV panel and every student has a dedicated iPad for class use. A strong collaborative Google Classroom environment is established across the our Y6–8 classrooms.
We are seeking a collaborative, forward-thinking and innovative educator who:
- Is driven through whanaungatanga
- Demonstrates cultural awareness
- Holds high expectations, all of the time, through the code of professional responsibility and standards for the teaching profession
- Is self-motivated and has a strong work ethic
- Serves our ākonga, whānau and community
- Believes in total hauora.
- Has an understanding of PB4L
- Is NZ registered
- Has a sense of humour and is kind and fair.
School visits by applicants are encouraged.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HALb9
Cole Street, Dannevirke
Cole Street, Dannevirke, 4930
View on map