f you are experienced, naturally compassionate, nurturing and love working with children then we are looking for you to fill an unqualified ECE teacher role and join our fabulous team in our Papakura centre. You would be expected to be experienced as an unqualified ECE teacher, flexible, reliable, and patient – as the role is mainly based in Mt Wellington.
As an ECE teacher, you'll play a critic role to extend children to learn, grow, and develop. Our Mt Wellington service is licensed for 29 children, and offers a primary care approach, respecting each of our children’s individuality. The culture at our centre is very warm and supportive, and we are looking to replace a team member who has valued these qualities in a team for a long time.
Role and responsibilities:
- Maintaining positive, nurturing interactions with all children in the centre, while providing the best care
- Adhering to and implementing all policies, procedures, and regulations
- Building strong relationships with centre families, children, and staff
- Reflecting on and applying the centre's vision and philosophy.
What we require:
- Willingness to learn, with lots of initiative
- Previous experience working with children
- The genuine love of working with children and within a team
- At least 5-6 years of continuous and current experience in an ECE centre.
We offer professional development opportunities, a free uniform and subsidised childcare in addition to your wage.
You will be working with an awesome and caring team – we hire to support, retain, and engage!
We can't wait to meet you! If you feel you can fill the shoes and this is the kind of environment you would like to be part of, please apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
2 Allright Place, Mt Wellington, Auckland
(021) 107 0008
Vacancy reference #:1HALb0
ECE centre details
2 Allright Place, Mount Wellington, Auckland
P O Box 58982, Botany, Auckland 2163