Dual leadership positions
The Opuke Kahui Ako is seeking 2 experienced school leaders for the fixed-term leadership role. We are looking for leaders who can build productive collaboration to help the community meet the goals of the strategic plan and the vision of WISH.
The purpose of the role:
- Offering leadership in building genuine collaboration
- Facilitating the momentum of the WISH dimensions
- Supporting the professional growth of all staff across the kahui
- Continue the work that has been developed over the past 5 years
- Foster the concepts of Te Ao Māori across the kahui
- Offer leadership and professional expertise across schools in collaboration with other leaders in the kahui
National and local criteria are required for this role. Further detail about the purpose, criteria and prerequisites of the role are contained in the role description.
Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions of this role are contained in the:
Primary Principals’ Collective Agreement (PPCA) or Secondary Principals’ Collective Agreement (SPCA).
How to apply
Application packs for the position are available from the
Sean Wansbrough, Opuke Kahui Ako Kaihautu Chair
78 Ashburton Gorge Road, RD1, Ashburton 7771
(03) 303 9892
Opuke Kahui Ako