Certified ECE teacher
Pascals St Albans is a small centre, with a team who work together as a whole to support one another. Sound the perfect home for you?
- Natural environment – gorgeous outdoor area focused on sustainability
- Primary care giving and respectful practice
- Three separate classrooms, enabling us to deliver safe, nurturing and age appropriate learning experiences for all our children
- Gorgeous activities with a difference
- Paid first aid and teaching registration
- Competitive subsidised childcare
- Part time hours – 24 hours per week.
Our team at Pascals St Albans is is a family orientated team who pride themselves on the quality of those all-important interactions and relationships. Our philosophy is shaped by our family values, our teaching family and Te Whāriki, te reo Māori and Tikanga are woven into our daily practice.
As a certified ECE teacher you will support open communication and participate in inclusive practice.
We are closely involved in our local community – and have a lovely relationship with both our local school and retirement village which are both on our street – now this is adorable!
What you'll need to succeed:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds valid registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Acknowledge and respect the languages, heritages and cultures of all akonga
- Demonstrate knowledge of curriculum and self-review.
Interested? Please submit your confidential application using the application form using the link below or contact me directly at email@example.com
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAL9D
ECE centre details
26 Somme Street, St Albans, Christchurch
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143