Learning support coordinator
All learning areas
The Glenview School Board of Trustees is seeking a learning support coordinator to work across two schools; Glenview Primary (Y1–6) 0.7 FTTE and Koromatua School (Y1–8) 0.3 FTTE.
This role will:
- Support students through building an inclusive school and cluster environment which encourages participation, progress and successful transitions
- Support kaiako/teachers in schools to lift their capability to better meet the needs of learners, and to strengthen their connections with all learning services
- Support parents and whānau to build better relationships of understanding around learning support and establishing points of contact if needed
- Work alongside other LSCs across the cluster and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies e.g. Oranga Tamariki, to access services and resources to support learners
- Work with each school leadership team to inform them to ensure all students receive the appropriate support to enhance their learning and progress.
Terms and conditions:
The terms and conditions of this appointment are contained in the https://www.nzei.org.nz/AgreementDoc/PTCA.pdf
Essential knowledge and skills are required for this role and are contained in the role description
Please also refer to the attached application form with this vacancy.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAKji
Bruce Avenue, Glenview, Hamilton
Bruce Avenue, Glenview, Hamilton, 3206
View on map