Seeking a passionate, energetic, eager to grow kaiako who likes playing in the sand, building towers, having a laugh and getting lots of hugs.
We are a small family-run centre, licensed for 40 children aged 3 months–6 years in the heart of Howick.
We have a young-at-heart, fun and always up for a laugh team who supports each other, and a management team that are supportive of all our team members and encourage all Kaiako to grow, both personally and professionally.
- Regular PD’s
- Flexibility with hours
- Understanding that you might need to pick up your own tamariki up from school.
- 15 minute morning and afternoon tea breaks
- Paid birthday leave
- Monthly food and coffee perks
- Generous non-contact
- Team nights out
- 30 children to 5 teachers in our over 2’s
- 7 days sick leave.
We would love you to have:
- An ECE or Primary qualification or be a 3rd student
- Current teacher registration
- First Aid certificate is a bonus, but definitely not a must as we can pay for that.
- A Smile
- An infectious laugh
- Knowledge about Te Whāriki and IDP’s
- The willingness to grow and learn and be part of a team.
Our centre owner is hands-on and supportive of all the ideas, dreams, goals and passions of each kaiako.
You can check out our website and our Facebook page to see a bit more about us.
How to apply
If you are looking for a change or growth and are waiting to join a new family, please send your CV, cover letter, and direct enquiries to:
(09) 534 3567
Vacancy reference #:1HAK_y
ECE centre details
169 Moore Street, Howick, Auckland
P O Box 38701, Howick, Auckland 2145