Qualified early childhood kaiako
At Bowen we are always looking to grow beyond best practice, striving for excellence. We are seeking a qualified early childhood kaiako to join us in a permanent position, who is ready to share their passion with eagerness to learn along side us.
We are open to negotiated hours and days for the right candidate. (Part-time or full-time). New graduates and third year students are most welcome to apply.
We offer you:
- Not-for-profit centre, with a generous budget which is invested back into the environment, resources, tamariki and staff;
- Warm, inviting environment;
- Team of dedicated, flexible, motivated and responsive kaiako;
- Environment where the management team walks alongside you, nurturing your wellbeing, supporting, valuing and encouraging professional growth not only as a kaiako but as an individual;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Generous non-contact time for documenting learning journeys along with your own professional growth; and
- Ongoing mentoring in both provisional/full certification.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Qualified kaiako (provisionally/fully certified);
- Confident with Te Whāriki;
- Passionate about creating an inspiring environment for tamariki to explore sparking creativity and curiosity;
- Committed to building warm, nurturing relationships;
- Motivated, empathetic and passionate with a growth mind set;
- Grounded by a personal teaching philosophy which aligns with our centre;
- Effective at communication; and
- Culturally responsive, with a passion for culture.
Bowen ECE is more than just an early childhood centre, we are a whānau. If you believe Bowen ECE is the best place to continue your teaching journey and you are interested in this role and the opportunities Bowen ECE presents, apply now.
Applicants for this positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAKX7
ECE centre details
66 Albemarle Road, Wilton, Wellington
3/66 Albemarle Road, Wilton, Wellington