Are you a qualified registered ECE teacher with a passion for teaching and learning? We would love to hear from you.
All About Children at Marton is a privately owned and operated child care centre. The centre looks amazing and is undergoing further upgrades. We are extending our centre and license and therefore need more amazing & passionate teachers.
We offer a large, spacious learning environment, with a strong curriculum in the great outdoors. We offer ongoing professional development and support from a dedicated management team.
What we offer:
We go the extra mile to meet our teachers’ individual needs and as an All About Children employee your hard work will be rewarded with:
- Competitive wage
- Travel allowance *
- Childcare discounts
- Obtaining and renewal of education council practising certificate fees
- Comprehensive support program for provisionally certificated teachers
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional and passionate team leaders that can help to provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally. The successful applicant will be flexible, energetic, adaptable with a can-do attitude to make a difference in quality teaching and learning.
We require a full-time person with the following skills:
- Able to work within a team
- Able to open and close the centre
- Able to build on community links
- Good sound knowledge of program planning, self-review and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children
- Able to communicate effectively.
Qualified teachers need to also be registered and early childhood trained.
You must have a minimum of a Diploma in Teaching ECE and be provisionally registered, support with teacher registration is also given.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.