Registered early childhood teacher
Montessori Children's House Wanaka is looking for a qualified, registered teacher to join our energetic and cohesive U3's team. We are a small, community owned centre, licensed for 56 tamariki based in the beautiful town of Wanaka. We have two purposefully designed classrooms, one for children aged from one to three years and the other from 3 to 6 years.
- Supportive team environment
- Professional development budget
- Teacher registration and first aid training
- Close down periods;
- one week in July
- four weeks over Christmas and New Year
Skills and experience required
- NZ degree or diploma and a current registration
- Principals that align with the Montessori philosophy
- Exposure to working with children under 3 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to both Montessori philosophy and Te Whāriki curriculum
We pride ourselves on being a centre that values their staff and are committed to our tamariki, and their whānau.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
ECE centre details
122 Kings Drive, Wanaka
122 Kings Drive, Wanaka 9305