Certified ECE teacher
We are Active Explorers Kaiwharawhara. “Naku te rourou, nau te rourou, kai ora ai te iwi” “With your basket and my basket, the people will thrive”.
- Great team leader and new centre manager, leading an established professional development plan which welcomes many opportunities for learning
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Subsidized childcare
- Teaching registration and first aid paid.
Active Explorers Kaiwharawhara is on the look out for an ECE certified teacher to join in on the fun with our infant tamariki. Here you will have the opportunity to drive the infant programme, and we are looking for the right person to weave the curriculum into our programme, to encourage our tamariki to explore everything that we have to offer.
We believe that our environment should promote secure respectful relationships between kaiako and tamariki. We strive to develop responsive and reciprocal relationships with our whanau. Through these holistic relationships, we aim to create a sense of wellbeing for every person.
Having just completed a refurbishment with all new resources and equipment, we feel like an entirely new centre... and with incredible views of Wellington Harbour to top it off!
What you'll need to succeed:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds valid ECE registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Acknowledge and respect the languages, heritages and cultures of all akonga
- Demonstrate knowledge of curriculum and self-review
Interested? Please submit your confidential application email@example.com
If you would love to visit first and have an informal chat – please get in touch!
We can't wait to meet you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAKTD
ECE centre details
172 Hutt Road, Kaiwharawhara, Wellington
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143