Early childhood teacher - Pakuranga
Are you a future-focused early childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? If so, our experienced and established team has been waiting for you! And, if you are successfully employed in a permanent full time position during the month of May we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment.
Nestled on the border of Farm Cove, Pakuranga and Half Moon Bay, you’ll enjoy the benefits of our diverse and busy centre which has specially designed beautiful, expansive outdoor areas. We’ll welcome you into our homely, innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, nurturing, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. We can offer you market-leading professional development; generous team benefits and career pathways; the security of a stable, established organisation.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be a new graduate)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you. Come and make a difference to the children in our care and complement our current team!
ECE centre details
163 Pigeon Mountain Road, Pakuranga, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632