Qualified early childhood head teacher and teacher(s)
Are you ready for the challenge and a change? Our passion and belief is every day will be the best day of our children’s lives and that our teachers will work hard to make it happen!
Are you an innovator and believe in fearless curiosity?
We are looking for a motivated, recently graduated or qualified ECE teacher(s) to join our fabulous team! You do not have to be a Pasifika early learning teacher, but willing to immerse yourself in a Pasifika early learning environment. Situated in East Mangere, Auckland, located in two modern purpose built ECE facilities. We are proud of our strong links within the community we live in. We are passionate about finding the right fit for our team and this includes finding the right teacher(s), who are equally passionate about early childhood education.
We are looking for ECE teacher(s):
- Thrives in learning leadership, uses initiative and is organised
- Experienced with in-depth knowledge of curriculum design and assessment
- Understanding of inquiry based programmes based on cultural richness and child-led interests
- An effective communicator who loves to bring new ideas, engages with parents and gives their best effort every day
- A team player who is committed to strengthening staff and centre relationships
- Values strength based teaching and learning
- Supports well being for self, staff and children in post covid world through life balance and resilience skills.
We value our team members and need someone who wants to become part of something extraordinary. We offer a fun workplace, laughter, and healthy nutritious food. We offer 4 hours non-contact a week, based on 5 day a week role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Sue Ah-Young, Centre Manager/Managing Director
Box 76-107, Manukau, Auckland 2241
(021) 799 133
ECE centre details
40 Cleek Road, Mangere East, Auckland
P O Box 76107, Manukau City, Auckland 2241