ECE qualified teacher
A great opportunity is available for passionate early childhood teachers at our centre.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and qualified early childhood teacher with a spark.
You will be self-driven, motivated, and ready to accept challenges to make a difference in a child’s life. We believe in facilitating children to become lifelong learners. Our centre is privately owned and it is beautifully resourced and accessible.
We want to offer quality education in the early childhood sector and thus we offer ongoing support, mentoring and commitment to your personal and professional development.
About the role:
Your tasks and duties will include (but are not limited to):
- To support day-to-day operations of the centre, ensuring the children are supervised and safe at all times, changing nappies, overseeing nap times, setting up indoor and outdoor activities for the children
- To maintain clear communication with parents, staff and management
- To ensure implementation of centre's philosophy, policies and procedures
- To maintain hygiene and safety standards
- To assist staff in planning and implementing an effective educational program
- To be available to attend staff meetings, professional development sessions and teacher’s registration meetings
- To be able to create a stimulating environment for the children to learn and grow within it.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAKLs
ECE centre details
51 Eban Avenue, Hillcrest, Auckland
51 Eban Avenue, Hillcrest, Auckland 0627