We are looking for a successful and experienced leader to lead our new team as Centre manager.
We offer you a unique opportunity to join an exciting, privately-owned centre from the start.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a passion for infants, toddlers and children under the age of 6 years.
- Have good knowledge of Te Wháriki and programme planning.
- Be able to build positive relationships with the children, whānau and our team.
- Be able to show initiative and be self-motivated.
- Management experience.
- Demonstrates leadership capability.
- Proven ability in developing quality education.
- Confidence in mentoring provisional teachers.
- Demonstrate organisation/time management.
- Trustworthy, loyalty, reliability are key qualities.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our centre, including centre enrolments, developing strong relationships with tamariki, whānau and the community, coaching and mentoring your team and ensuring our excellent standards of education and care are met.
What we offer
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
- Excellent salary
- Discounted childcare
- Relocation costs of upto $2000 if applicable.
If you want to work for an aspiring and caring company, in a vibrant and fun-filled environment, this is the job you have been waiting for!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAKJR
ECE centre details