We're a small town centre, licensed for 50 children, with strong links to our rural community. We take pride in being able to provide a home-away-from-home for children aged 3 months to five years.
We are searching for an assistant manager to join our amazing team! This is a permanent position and we are happy to offer some flexibility around hours so feel free to get in touch to let us know what may work best for you!
You will be joining a team of teachers who are kind, caring and have a good sense of humour. Here you will be inspired and supported to be the best in every possible way.
Our new team member will have the following attributes:
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and bring the team together to work as one
- Innovative and enthusiastic about positive change and improved outcomes for all learners
- Experience and passion for ECE demonstrated by your commitment and practice in delivering high quality education for children
- Self-motivated, highly organised and strength and solution-focused
- Someone with a growth mindset
- Flexible, adaptable, responsive, and has a sense of humour.
Join us before 25 June and you could be entitled to a $2,000 (gross) sign on bonus!*
Benefits of working for us:
We offer training and support to ensure you are set up for success. You’ll enjoy many benefits including competitive pay rates, uniform, sick leave available immediately and ongoing support. If you enjoy building nurturing and respectful relationships and want to do something to make your heart sing every day then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, apply today or get in touch with Harriett.
*Terms and conditions apply.
ECE centre details
83 Charlotte Street, Balclutha
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241