Fully registered or provisional ECE teacher
Kia Ora teaching whānau!
We have an exciting and rare teaching opportunity available at our always ever exciting mixed-age group centre, based in West Auckland, Henderson, and are licensed for 38 with 14 babies at maximum.
We are looking for an awesome kaiako for our preschool area starting next month (May end or June beginning) for 3 days a week or even 4 days if required.
If you have the following attributes, then this place is for you!
- A good sense of humour
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- An ability to remain open-minded and view the positive impact of change
- Respectful practice and a strong commitment to providing the absolute best of learning outcomes for our children and their families
- High-quality planning and assessment
- Self-reflective and the motivation to work toward your own individual growth
- Be enthusiastic about sharing your creative differences with our children and dedicated teaching team
- Understand the value of being a dedicated team player to achieve success!
- Work from home option with learning stories – 2 hours per week with 7 children at max
- Monthly staff meetings.
We will provide you with the training and ongoing professional development to set you up for success and a great team to learn with.
We invite qualified teachers who are prepared to go the extra mile, think outside the box, and are genuinely dedicated to supporting children’s learning and development to apply.
It is a part-time position Monday–Thursday or Friday 12.30–5.30pm or Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at between 7am–5.30pm in the preschool.
Provisionally registered teachers and in-training teachers are welcome to apply.
Please apply or call Erica for more information.
Nga Mihi Nui!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAKGy
ECE centre details
106 Edmonton Road, Henderson, Auckland
22 Kaseng Place, Auckland 2016