40 hours per week.
Job Ref Code: TEWATTC319
- Competitive remuneration
- Wonderful, fun team environment
- Great child to teacher ratios
- Fantastic professional development opportunities
- Subsidised childcare for employees
- Bus stop at the door
- Situated next to local primary school (Y0–8) who offer before and after school care.
Join our fun-loving team at our home-away-from-home in a very community-focused well-resourced centre. We are inspired by the wonders of nature and pride ourselves in being part of the Enviroschools Kaupapa and offer a beautiful environment where children feel safe and a strong sense of belonging.
We are looking for that special teacher to join our 3½–5-year-olds preschool room that will bring spark, drive, and a passion for learning.
What we offer:
A highly competitive remuneration package including:
- Subsidised childcare up to 50% for employees
- Paid first aid certification
- Excellent professional learning opportunities
- 4 hours per week of professional/non-contact time
- Great adult-child ratios
- Supportive pedagogical leadership
- Excellent mentoring for teacher registration, if required
- A fun, positive, caring and tight-knit team culture
- Targeted leadership pathways for teachers wanting to further their career
- Beautiful, purpose-built working environments and high-quality resources.
Key skills and experience required:
- A NZ recognised ECE teacher qualification (minimum Level 7 Diploma) and be provisionally or fully registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring and committed to education and care
- Experience in an inspired Reggio centre would be advantageous.
We love what we do – we know you will too! So if you are a dedicated professional looking for a rewarding employment opportunity within the ECE sector, we would love to hear from you!
ECE centre details
15 Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs, Auckland
P O Box 93, Takanini, Auckland 2245