Certified ECE teacher - preschool room
- We are an open and collaborate team – we know where we are going and the journey includes each and every one of us
- Blessed with large open spaces both inside and out – natural resources and loose parts
- We have had some recent changes to the interior of our centre and we are super proud to show it off – our new look is fantastic!
- You will never go hungry as there are so many choices of eateries, if you over indulge there is a gym and pool just across the road!
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Subsidised childcare.
We are teachers who are learners and we take our inspiration from our tamariki and their whānau, as we adventure together through the early years – as the centre manager, I am so proud of what ALL of our learners achieve.
Our centre is in the heart of Upper Hutt, which enables us to explore our surroundings, library, local parks, local exhibitions, even parents workplaces. Just ask our preschool children how to make a Dominoes cheesy pizza!
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector
- ECE qualified and hold current teaching registration – essential
- Positive and proactive attitude to learning and growing your professional practice
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our community
- Have a true connection to the way toddlers and/or preschoolers learn and what support they need to flourish!
If you want to see what our centre can offer and learn more about us, please get in touch even for an informal chat to start: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAKFG
ECE centre details
851-857 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt CBD, Upper Hutt
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143