Early childhood teacher
Are you a toddlers or preschool teacher with a growth mindset, who wants to continue developing your teaching and leadership capabilities, within an innovative environment? We can offer you that and more including:
- Market-leading professional development
- A respectful, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum.
Why choose us?
In our toddlers room (20 months to 2½ years), your creativity to create a world of wonder and discovery will be valued and encouraged. In our active preschool room (approx. 2½ to 3½ years) your understanding of developmental stages for developing each child’s full potential will be welcomed and valued.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A professional who values connected, supportive relationships
- An ability to work collaboratively with a team
- A passion and curiosity to learn with, and alongside children
- A commitment to intentionally plan rich learning experiences
- A genuine knowledge of inquiry-based learning and the importance of early learning foundation skills.
If you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you. Come and make a difference to the children in our care and complement our current teams!
ECE centre details
5 Vega Place, Mairangi Bay, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632