Assistant centre manager / head teacher
We are a family-owned and operated childcare centre aiming to provide highest standard in care and education to our families. We have a team of long standing, highly driven and passionate teachers, with great work conditions. We are looking for an experienced head teacher / assistant centre manager to be a part of our growing team.
The centre is a new and purpose-built facility licenced for 84 children.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a passion for infants, toddlers and children under the age of 6 years.
- Have good knowledge of Te Whāriki and programme planning.
- Be able to build positive relationships with the children, whānau and our team.
- Be able to show initiative and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrates leadership capability
- Proven ability in developing quality education
- Confidence in mentoring provisional teachers
- Demonstrate organisation/time management
- Trustworthy, loyalty, reliability are key qualities.
What we offer
- Up to $2000 in relocation cost if relocating from out of Hawke's Bay
- To help develop your management skills
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
- Excellent salary
- Discounted childcare.
If you want to work for an aspiring and caring company, in a vibrant and fun-filled environment, this is the job you have been waiting for!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAK2b
ECE centre details
102 Davis Street, St Leonards-Napier/Hastings, Hastings
102 Davis Street, Saint Leonards, Hastings 4120