Qualified registered teacher
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and passionate ECE/primary teacher holding full or provisional registration to join our teaching team. This is a permanent position and we provide an advice and support for provisionally registered teachers.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a passion for infants, toddlers and children under the age of 6 years.
- Have good knowledge of Te Wháriki and programme planning.
- Be able to build positive relationships with the children, whānau and our team.
- Be able to show initiative and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate organisation/time management
- Trustworthy, loyalty, reliability are key qualities.
- Competitive remuneration
- First aid certification
- Birthday leave
- Ongoing professional learning development
- A fun, enjoyable and supportive environment with a fantastic team
- Up to $2000 in relocation costs if applicable
- Free childcare
- Paid staff meetings.
If you want to work for an aspiring and caring company, in a vibrant and fun-filled environment, this is the job you have been waiting for!
Please email your CV on email@example.com or Contact Andy on (021) 252 7427 for any further information.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAK1h
ECE centre details
102 Davis Street, St Leonards-Napier/Hastings, Hastings
102 Davis Street, Saint Leonards, Hastings 4120