Early childhood teacher - Manurewa
Are you a future-focussed early childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? If so, our team have been waiting for you…
We’ll welcome you into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you – and we know how to have fun!
Why choose us?
We recognise it can be an anxious time to move to a new job, so we’ve made it easier for you to take the leap. Apply during the month of April and if you are successfully employed in this permanent full time position we’ll give you:
- Your 10 days sick leave AND
- 1 week’s annual leave
from your first day of employment (*T&C’s apply). No more waiting 3-6 months for entitlements.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you. Come and make a difference to the children in our care and complement our current team!
ECE centre details
68 Riverton Drive, Randwick Park, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632